Wednesday 20 April 2016

Cheeky Peanut Butter Snack

If you asked me 10 years ago if i would eat spoon of peanut I would of said 'No' but now I quite like the nutty stuff as time has gone by.  The best type of peanut butters are ones which are literally (sounds stupid to say this) but are literally made of peanuts.  Sounds daft to say that however doesn't it however you'll be surprised that so many brands add unnecessary ingredients to make it taste better or to preserve it- why?!

Anyway, the best peanut butter I can recommend is the Meridian Crunchy Peanut Butter - made purely from peanuts.  For those of you who are not a fan of crunchy there also sell a smooth version.


A TBS of this will set up back 4.5 syns and I love to team mine with a fruit. I find apples and bananas are the best - plus obviously cinnamon.

A great tip if you do not know, is to eat this after a gym work out.  Peanuts are jam packed with protein and protein is especially good to repair muscle damage. Chicken obviously works too and is free on Slimming Wotkd, but if you fancy something a little different here's an idea for you.

XAX

Where can you find me??


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Start Today, Get Fit!. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig